Small stone hamlet inside the district which has the same name, between the urban and rural area, among alleys and “ficurinia” (prickly pear tree), among sheep and persons, with age-old stone alley ways.
It comprises small houses to be renovated, ruins, caves, “dammusa” (warehouses), and open spaces. It extends over an urban area of 1000 sq.m. with a 3,000/5,000 sq.m. plot of land if required.